Rana Lee, DDS
- Attended MacArthur High School in Irving, Tx.,
- B.S. degree from University of Texas at Arlington,
- D.D.S degree from Baylor College of Dentistry in 1995
- Practiced in Irving general practice since 1995
- Member of ADA, TDA, Dallas County Dental Society, and American Academy of General Dentistry.
- Married in 2005 and welcomed their son, Christopher in 2007. Also has 2 nephews whom she adores tremendously
- Loves to read, travel and enjoy great foods
- Attends many continuing education courses to stay current with advancements of all aspects of general dentistry.
- Certified 6mo Smile and Invisilign Orthodontic Provider.
- Certified Osteo Ready Implant Provider.
- Implant Fellowship-International Dental Implant Association
- Certified CEREC/ CADCAM dentist
Belinda Song, DDS
Hello! My name is Belinda Song and I was born and raised in Irving, TX! I graduated from The North Hills School and moved to Austin to study Biology and Spanish at The University of Texas at Austin. I came back to Dallas to study dentistry at Baylor and currently live in the Las Colinas area.
Going to the dentist can be a daunting experience and so one of my passions is to ease my patient’ anxiety while providing high quality care. I am a forever student, always learning and researching. There are a lot of misconceptions about dental treatment and so one of my passions is to debunk myths and teach patient what is proper dental care.
I truly enjoy dentistry as a way to connect with people of all different backgrounds and ages. When I am not cleaning teeth and fixing cavities, I am either creating chocolate bon bons in the kitchen, writing or enjoying a nice bubble bath. I am excited to be back home, serving my Irving community.
Look forward to meeting you all!
Dr. Mona Stone
Oral and maxillofacial surgeon Dr. Mona Stone provides advanced dental services in our office. This gives our patients an added level of convenience and comfort for specialty services such as dental implants, wisdom teeth removal, extractions, sinus lifts, sedation, bone grafts, cosmetic procedures and more.
Born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri, Dr. Mona Stone earned an undergraduate degree in biomedical engineering from Washington University in St. Louis and a doctorate in dental surgery from the University of Missouri–Kansas City. She then completed a yearlong internship in oral and maxillofacial surgery at Truman Medical Center in Kansas City, Missouri, and a four-year residency in oral and maxillofacial surgery at Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Additionally, she trained at three Level I trauma centers and two leading pediatric hospitals in the Fort Lauderdale area.